111 Congress Ave.
#400 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 355-1726 * This Office By Appointment Only
14090 Southwest Fwy
#300 Sugar Land, TX 77478 (281) 771-1883 * This Office By Appointment Only
227 N Loop 1604 E
#150 San Antonio, TX 78232 (210) 569-0027 * This Office By Appointment Only
2600 S Shore Blvd
#300 League City, TX 77573 (409) 489-4830 * This Office By Appointment Only
Are You Considering Divorce?
Houston Divorce Attorneys
Experienced Legal Counsel in Divorce, Custody and Complex Property Division
If you are preparing for divorce in Texas (whether uncontested or contested ), every decision matters-beginning with your choice of legal counsel. You need a lawyer who you can trust for reliable guidance based on extensive experience in and out of the courts. This is because ultimately, you may have to decide whether to fight (and how hard to fight) over issues with a far-reaching impact.
You may have every reason to be angry and want your divorce attorney to strike hard, with authority, against a spouse you no longer trust. Alternatively, you may have no appetite for conflict and want your attorney to do everything possible to settle your case quickly so that you can move on. At Hendershot, Cannon, Martin Hisey, P.C. our award-winning Texas family and business law firm provides top-tier, full-service divorce representation for men and women in the Houston area and all surrounding counties throughout Texas.
Our divorce lawyers are dynamic negotiators and established trial lawyers. While our team strives to find collaborative solutions for clients through routes such as mediation, we will not hesitate to uphold your interests in the courtroom should litigation become necessary . Call (713) 909-7323 for a consultation today or contact us online 24/7.
Why Choose our Texas Law Firm?
- Attorney and Partner – Lennea Cannon is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, which requires an experience level created by handling a vast number of family law trials, mediations, arbitrations, and appeals, all before you can even take the difficult test required for certification. Very few attorneys become Board Certified.
- 200+ years of combined legal experience in business and family law matters.
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars℠ – Family law Divorce, 2016 2017 (Lennea Cannon and Lori Blackwell )
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars℠ – Up-and-Coming 50 Women, 2017 (Lennea Cannon )
- Houstonia Magazine Top Lawyers, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (Trey Hendershot. Christy Lynn Martin. Lennea Cannon )
- Avvo rated Superb for Divorce Adoption
- Avvo Client Choice Award 2014
- Compassionate one-on-one representation
Our law firm can assist you with all aspects of divorce including:
High Asset, High Net-worth and Large Marital Estate Divorces
Handling Substantial Wealth Assets
If protecting your interests requires thorough financial analysis, accurate asset valuation, forensic accounting, or other specialized steps, your case will be in capable hands with our Houston divorce lawyers. Part of what makes us so qualified to handle complex property division and high-asset divorces is our skill-set. Our law firm is a highly-recognized business law firm, as well as a family law firm. When spouses divide their business interests or assets in a divorce. they turn to us because we have the experience to handle every aspect of their legal needs.
Our law firm concentrates on:
- Equitable distribution of unique assets such as: Retirement accounts and pensions. stocks and bonds. farms, ranches and livestock. oil, gas and other mineral interest, Investment property, second homes, vacation homes
- Characterizing and tracing separate property
- Valuation of professional practices such as medical or dental practices
- Finding and tracing assets
- Dividing funds in a variety of holdings such as retirement accounts or investment accounts
- Protecting our clients separate assets such as inheritances, investments and retirement accounts
- Dividing real estate such as homes, ranches or commercial holdings
Settling Only If It Makes Economic Sense
Settling family matters out of court helps keep key decisions within your family, rather than putting them before a judge. Our divorce attorneys vigorously support your desire to settle your case, whether it be through mediation. collaborative law or an uncontested divorce. however, we also have the strength in litigation to save you from settling for unjust results. In any case, the best results, whether at trial or in settlement, comes from rigorous preparation.
Tell Us About Your Case. We’ll Tell you How We Can Help.
At Hendershot, Cannon, Martin Hisey, P.C. we will manage your case in an effective, detail-focused manner, keeping you informed every step of the way. Our family law attorneys meet weekly to discuss the status of every case in progress, along with viable steps for moving it forward and improving our clients’ positions. These sessions bring excellent legal minds and diverse human perspectives together to find creative solutions to complex problems. Our goal is simple: protect what matters most to you and exceed your expectations.
For direct attention to your family law needs and concerns, call (713) 909-7323 or contact us online !
We don’t have a big-firm mentality. While I work hard for clients at the courthouse, I make it my job to be accessible to you. When you call, I answer the phone or call you back as soon as possible. It’s the least you should expect from your lawyer. – Lennea M. Cannon, attorney Partner in charge of our family law section
Our mission is to exceed your expectations, which means going above and beyond for you, not settling for good enough. We focus on accomplishing your goals and objectives through relentless preparation, assertive action and uncompromising professional standards.