Contact Us RECEPTION
Our receptionist will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.
Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.
The Law Offices of Tom Hogan will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.
- In my personal opinion Tom is the best you can ask for. He is kind, compassionate, proffessional, and wastes no time. He will be by your side at all times. He is tough, strong willed, and very detailed. He professes in tax, child support, estate, bankruptcy, and dui. I honestly couldn t ask for anyone better to represent me. Chealsey Modesto
- Atty.Thomas Hogan helped me on my divorce case. He took care of all possible aspects that I m entitled to get. Im so thankful and appreciative for all his help. Josepito M. Alvarez Modesto
- Tom helped my husband and I with our bankruptcy at a time in our lives when we needed help. My husband got ill and went to a nursing facility and later passed away. I was losing our home and had to file bankruptcy. Tom was my angel when I needed then and is family to me now. He continues to help me in business and as a friend. Louise Y Modesto
- I have been a client of Mr. Hogan since 2007. When I decided to get married he established my pre-nump. Since I had no idea how or what to put into it he was able to advise me on thing I would have never thought about. then 8 years later I needed a legal separation. Since the pre-nump was very detailed it made the legal separation quick and easy. Tom is very knowledgeable and is very understanding. I appreciate that he is tough when he needs to be but at the same time sensitive to the situation. He won’t just tell you what you want to hear but is honest and tell you how the law looks at things. I recommend Tom to anyone that needs a lawyer! After working with him on several issues Trust, divorce, pre-nump and legal separation I consider Tom my personal attorney and go to him for everything. If he doesn’t handle it he will recommend someone who does and I trust that I am in good hands. Thanks Tom! Jeri Eresman Modesto
- This Law firm was tremendously helpful! Every question that I had was answered with honesty and integrity. Shannon Gramm Stockton
We care about our clients and are dedicated to addressing their legal issues to the best of our ability. Tom Hogan Founder
Phone: (916) 756-0243
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
NEED HELP? CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!
We offer a free fifteen-minute consultation for specific matters with our Sacramento attorney. Give us a call at (916) 756-0243 and we will schedule a consultation at your most convenient time.
We have been practicing law for over 25 years. For us, the interest of the client is paramount. We will do everything possible to safeguard your rights.
Our bankruptcy attorneys have years of experience in filing bankruptcy petitions for honest debtors wanting to make a fresh start. Our bankruptcy attorneys will first determine if there are alternatives to bankruptcy available in your case. However if you must file for bankruptcy, our bankruptcy attorneys will help your complete the required forms and schedules. Our attorneys will be present at the creditors meeting and will assist you deal with the trustee. If you opt to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, our attorneys can assist you prepare a payment plan that will be approved by the bankruptcy court. If you are in Sacramento, visit us for a professional consultation.
Issues with your child support payments? Are they too high for you that you could no longer afford to live properly? Is your former spouse trying to grab everything you’ve worked so hard for? Or is your former spouse trying to defraud you by hiding his or her assets from you? If these are some of the questions on your mind, then you have come to the right law firm. 25 years of experience shows that the Thomas Hogan Law Office really knows what they are doing when it comes to handling family law cases. We would not be in this business if we didn’t. We also handle other family law cases like child custody, visitation rights, spousal support and every issue that may come out of your marriage dissolution. Call or visit our Sacramento location today for your family law consultation.
If you are planning to file for divorce, contact our family and divorce attorneys. We will review your circumstances to determine if you can file for a divorce. You must meet the Sacramento residency requirements. Similarly if your spouse has filed a divorce petition against you, our attorneys can represent you. Our attorneys will ensure that your legal rights are protected.
Tax law is a complex maze of forms, rules and procedures. Attempting to navigate this complex maze can be stressful and often counter productive. Seek the assistance of our tax attorneys. Our tax attorneys have successfully represented clients before the IRS. Our tax attorneys can provide you with invaluable advice on how to legally reduce your taxes using the provisions of the various tax laws.
A DUI arrest can be a frightening experience. Your liberty is at stake. Contact the DUI attorneys at Thomas Hogan Law Office Sacramento if you have been arrested for DUI. Our DUI attorneys are aware of the legal requirements for a valid DUI arrest. If your DUI arrest itself is illegal, then the DUI charge against you must be dropped.
Estate planning encompasses more than just ensuring that your investments and assets are liquidated upon your demise. It also covers the areas where the ones you leave behind are secure and well provided for. As such, Professional advice is needed to plan an estate. Traditionally, lawyers, accountants, trust departments of banks, and life insurance agents have been sources of competent help. However, it is well to bear in mind that the life insurance agent and the banker may be somewhat influenced by the fact that they receive no compensation for their services unless you buy life insurance or use the bank. Accountants are generally knowledgeable about taxes. One whom you may have been using for income tax work can probably also help with your estate planning, and will undoubtedly be able to recommend a lawyer to assist with legal matters. Inevitably, you will need to consult a lawyer for the preparation of documents and legal advice. The legal advice will probably be as unbiased as any you can find since the lawyer is unlikely to care which bank you use or whether you buy life insurance. Speak to our Sacramento estate planning attorneys for all your estate planning needs and advice.
The Thomas Hogan Law Office Sacramento, CA offers consultations, provided by experienced bankruptcy, tax law, divorce, family law, DUI and estate planning attorneys. We normally keep regular working hours – Monday through Friday from 9am – 6pm, but if the weekend works better for your schedule, just give us a call at (925) 273-9452 and we will setup a convenient time for you.