house interior design pictures
. In Cebu we build at a GUARANTEED LOWEST COST.
The Benefits of Building Your Philippine Dream-House
You probably found on the Internet some houses with some features that you like but none of them are 100% what you are looking for?
BUILDING a HOME in the Philippines has many advantages; maybe you already have a lot somewhere so you save on that and you can design your ‘dream house’ to fit your lot and wishes and budget.
Most Philippine architects and contractors do not offer a ‘standard designed house’ (model home) because it can never be exactly what you want; it will not fit your lot and the floorplan is not as you like it etc. Therefore they design a UNIQUE house to fit your LOT, WISHES and BUDGET.
House construction cost in the Philippines depends on the total floor area, the exact location, the logistics/accessibility, regulations/restrictions of the local government or subdivision, soil-type, neighbor-buildings, availability of local skilled labor, source of electricity/water etc. plus you have to select what level of finishing you want:
GOOD WORK IS NEVER CHEAP, AND CHEAP WORK IS NEVER GOOD
A Philippine contractor can only give you an EXACT price for construction if he knows all details
(so he knows exactly what is included and what quality etc.) and he has to see the lot.
You do not like ‘guess-work’.
The price does not come from ‘out of nowhere’. In getting the EXACT cost of construction, it is necessary to itemize all scope of works and materials based on complete plans from architects and engineers and you ofcourse.
* Inspection of the site (lot) where pictures are taken to E-mail you if you are abroad.
* Evaluation of the exact location, the logistics/accessibility, regulations/restrictions of the local government or subdivision, soil-type, neighbor-buildings, availability of local skilled labor, source of electricity/water etc. because this effects the design/price.
* Draft a short report for owners info and evaluation.
* Make a schematic design and floor plan for owners approval subject to relevant revisions incorporating owners requirements and actual condition of the lot.
* Make the blueprints, apply for a building permit and start construction; if you are abroad you will be send pictures every week to see the progress.