#model home interior design
Model Home Interiors, an industry leader in merchandising model homes for builders, is offering residential design services to the public. We have ASID certified designers on staff to assist you in creating an environment that suits your lifestyle.
Interior Design and Consulting
- Design Consultation: A consultation can be conducted in your home or in our studio.
- Color selection consultation: Work with an Interior Designer to select paints to create a harmonious color palette for your home.
- Interior Space Planning: A licensed interior designer will work with your existing floor plan and space plan the interior to meet your needs. If you do not have a floor plan then an on site field measure will be conducted of the interior space.
- Furniture Selection: Our resources include a selection of national brand furniture lines as well as unique designer collections offered only to the trade.
- Fabric Selection: MHI Residential has the largest fabric library in the metro area outside of the Washington Design Center.
- Interior Selection Services: Let MHI Residential help you make the right choices when selecting new cabinets, countertops and flooring, such as tile, hardwood carpeting.
- Window Treatment Selections: We specify custom drapery, shades, wood blinds, shutters. Upholstery: Custom bedding, sewing, and reupholstery services are available.
- Wallcovering: We offer wallcovering selections from a large number of manufacturers including exclusive European lines. Wallcovering installation is also available upon request.
- Custom Area Rugs: We specify high quality custom area rugs from leading manufacturers in the industry.
- Custom Millwork Moldings: We produce custom detailed AutoCAD millwork molding drawings for your individual spaces.
- Custom Lighting: We offer AutoCAD electrical lighting plans.
Residential Terms Conditions
- Residential Interior Design services are offered at an hourly fee. This fee is to be paid at time of services.
- If the client needs Model Home Interiors to render services for any areas not specified in the proposal, written agreement shall be made to cover such additional services.
- Due to the steadily rising cost of furniture and fabrics (both here in the U.S. the U.K.) all prices are subject to change if the proposal is not signed within thirty (30) days from time of presentation.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal, the contract is binding. Any changes in the agreement between parties must appear in writing. The contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland. The Purchaser waives any right to jury by trial in any action arising under the contract.
- Upon agreement with Model Home Interiors, 10% payment may be held on disputed items only (not for the entire amount due) until they are corrected.
- All balances are due upon the installation completion of the house.
Copyright 2016 Model Home Interiors. All Rights Reserved.