Early Childhood Education
Working with young children is one of the most challenging and rewarding career choices you can make.
Young children benefit from having a nurturing caregiver and a safe learning environment in which they take an active role in the learning process. If you are a passionate person who loves working with young children and has a heart for education – the ECE program is the program for you!
Learn Online, Anytime
You can learn when and where you want with our 100 percent online program that features a robust curriculum including up-to-date teaching and learning processes. Our students benefit from small class sizes ensuring one-on-one time with your instructor.
What Will I Learn?
Courses offered through the Early Childhood Education program were developed to lay a foundation in a large scope of learning and teaching concepts for young children, including classes in:
- Child Growth and Development
- Curriculum Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Literacy
- Creative Art, Movement and Expression
Our program prepares you to work in a variety of childcare facilities including public and at-home daycares, preschools and learning centers in a variety of positions such as teachers and teacher assistants, center directors and owner-operators of at-home centers.
Benefits of Online Classes
- Continue in your profession Don’t put your life on hold to pursue your new career
- Convenience and flexibility Study where and when you can
- More comfortable learning environment Pajamas or yoga pants, active or cozy area, it’s up to you!
- Avoid commuting Save time, money, and gas