#interior design kansas city
The 25 Best Interior Designers in Kansas City
You need more than someone who considers interior design a hobby. You need someone with years of experience and enough expertise to envision the big picture of what you are trying to accomplish. These 25 firms in the Kansas City metro area have such qualifications to help you get your project going and be with you until the final design is realized.
- Madden-McFarland Interiors Founded in 1920, this is one of KC s most recognized design firms. You can visit their showroom to explore a variety of furniture and decorations to get your inspiration for design.
- The Decorative Touch, Ltd. If you re looking for someone who understands that the investment you re making is extremely important, no matter how big or small the project, The Decorative Touch offers the experience to help.
- Lisa Schmitz Interior Design Lisa and her firm understand that the point of an interior design is to make your space, whether commercial or residential, something of which to be proud.
- Interiors Nouveau With you from start to finish, Interiors Nouveau provides a friendly and creative approach to your design project. Bother them as much or as little as you like, and they will be sure it s done correctly the first time.
- McCroskey Interiors McCroskey is all about being convenient; their schedule revolves around your schedule so that the project can be completed in the most timely manner.
- Ramsey Interiors Re-energize, inspire, and comfort, is the motto by which Ramsey lives to complete a project to each of their client s satisfaction. Combined with knowledge, this passion ensures a design which you ll want to show off.
- Design Connection, Inc. No matter your ideas or personal preference, the expert staff at Design Connection will be sure it s done right. From traditional to modern and everything in between, you can rest assured you are getting great advice.
- Pezzo Bello Interiors Your happiness with the end result is their ultimate goal. Whether you re decorating for an event, or looking to transform your house, Pezzo Bello offers creative, yet realistic ideas and solutions.
- Home Color Schemes Owner Emily makes sure to infuse energy into design projects. When turning a house into a home, her expert and well-reviewed advice provides comfort in knowing the job will be done well.
- Nichole Loiacono Design Founded in 2010, this young designer has already made a name for herself in residential design. It is her eclectic taste and passion for the industry that set her apart from others.
- Picture Perfect Interiors In an effort to live up to their name, no budget is too small and no project is too big for them to handle. They are willing to help with all of your needs.
- Suhr Interior Design A beautiful interior is always a great thing to aspire to, but adding in functionality is important to Suhr Interior. This tailoring to personal needs is a way in which they thrive.
- Interior Options Paige has 20 years of experience to back up her impeccable advice and hands-on approach to creating a design you can love for years to come.
- Humble Empire Design projects and planning shouldn t be a hassle or a headache; they should be fun. Humble Empire does everything they can to make it so, and ensure you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Decorating Den Interiors Decorating Den seeks to give you a first-class experience, by offering you your own personal decorator to come to your home. They embrace any challenge to your design.
- Tran Thomas Design Studio, LLC Their 25 years of experience and expertise is able to give you an honest assessment of your design project and will do everything to help you accomplish your vision.
- Rak Designs With a passion for her craft that extends beyond traditional residential design, her vast knowledge of all things creative allows you to feel comfortable knowing your project will be seen from all angles.
- Coveted Home Jaclyn, Melanie and the office dog Simone extend open arms to office visitors. They also offer personal and trustworthy advice on design, products and planning to help you get your project moving.
- Plus Modern Design Your vision is their main priority; nothing matters unless you, the customer are satisfied. This philosophy and their expertise in the industry allow you to rest assured you are getting quality service.
- KHL Design Studio If the design in your home or office space has become bland and outdated, KHL can help create a modern and memorable design to wow your guests or clients.
- Erica Kay Design With a sophisticated style and a keen eye, Erica is able to focus on the important details of a project to generate quality results. The combination of beauty and comfort are principal in her designs.
- JT Designs Having been in the Kansas City area for 20 years, they are all about customization to fit the client s needs. From furnishings to window treatments and everything in between, June and Jeanette ensure ultimate satisfaction in the final product.
- Knapstein Design From start to finish, Knapstein is with you the whole way. Whether you have just bought a new home that needs a facelift, or you need help with space planning, their expertise can help with every step.
- Alejandro Home Design Finding a good middle ground between luxury and functionality can be difficult for some, but Alejandro Home Design applies over 25 years of experience to help you get the best of both worlds with your project.
The abundance of design talent in Kansas City is apparent through this list, and all provide excellent service and expertise in the industry. Did we miss anybody? Feel free to engage us in the comments below and let us know.
Photo from designconnectioninc.com
About Choice Home Warranty
Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection for the repair/replacement of major home systems and appliances. Our team is dedicated to helping homeowners find fast solutions, excellent service technicians and value for their money.